Now hiring Full Time and Part Time Board Certified Behavior Analyst(BCBA). Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) will assist in developing interventions, functional behavior assessments and behavior plans for the purpose of providing a safe and effective educational environment for students.
Essential job duties will include:
- Implementation of behavioral assessment measures (e.g., VB-MAPP) and functional assessment measures.
- Assist in developing procedures and training materials for staff involved with students with challenging behaviors for the purpose of enhancing programs for students and ensuring that program operations are in compliance with established guidelines.
- Conduct workshops, training, in-service presentations, etc. in classroom management techniques and other topics for the purpose of developing skills and establishing effective relationships with behaviorally or emotionally disturbed students.
- Participate in a variety of meetings, workshops and committees for the purpose of conveying and/or gathering information required to perform functions and remaining knowledgeable with program guidelines.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst Certification
- PA Licensed Behavior Specialist
- Knowledge of Verbal Behavior Programming
- Experience and skills with behavior management
Job Type: Full-time
Required licenses or certifications:
- Licensed Behavior Specialist
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst
Apply here: Email your resume
The Hope Learning Center provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Hope Learning Center complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
The Hope Learning Center expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of The Hope Learning Center’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge