Specially trained professionals who have
What do they do?
o Licensed Psychologists work with children and their families by administering and interpreting cognitive and personality tests, diagnosing, creating treatment plans, and conducting psychotherapy. Diagnostic evaluations may include:
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
IQ/Cognitive Abilities including Memory & Processing
When to seek help?
A referral may be necessary if your child is:
- Having difficulty in school
- Having difficulty making friends
- Having difficulty coping with situations
- Having difficulty maintaining attention
- Having difficulty controlling their emotions
- Demonstrating behaviors of concern
- Not meeting developmental milestones
- Not able to participate in activities with friends or family